Ant Extermination Lexington SC
Ant Pest Control in Columbia SC
Columbia Certified Pest Control is familiar with the different types of ants you may run into in your home or business in Columbia, South Carolina. We have 5 main species of ants that you may find in your home:
- Fire Ants: While they are mainly ground nesting ants, they are known to be attracted to electricity and may be found near electrical outlets, junction boxes, and air conditioners. The bite of a fire ant can be very painful and fire ants should be taken seriously because they can cause harm to individuals.
- Carpenter Ants: Sometimes Carpenter Ants are confused with termites, though they are very different. Carpenter Ants will hollow out areas in wood for nesting and/or egg laying. Most of the time, these ants will start burrowing in decayed wood and they will work their way into the healthy wood. Over time they can cause substantial damage to your home.
- Pharaoh Ants: Pharoah Ants tend to have large colonies and can be found proliferating in empty spaces (like walls) in homes.
- House Ants: Like their name implies, these are the most common ants you might find in your home.
- Odorous House Ants: These ants are very similar to regular house ants, except when you crush them, they release an unpleasant odor.
While some of these ants might pose a more serious threat to your family or home, having ants invading any part of your house is not a pleasant experience. Our expert ant extermination in lexington SC are on call for you on demand and we also offer ant extermination packages to give your home year round protection from ants in Columbia, SC.
What Should You Do If You Have An Ant Problem In Columbia SC
Ants can breed quickly, which means if you notice an infestation, there may already be a pretty large ant colony that you haven’t seen yet. Many store bought ant control treatments get rid of the ants from a certain area, but don’t get rid of the nest. If you’ve tried retail solutions and haven’t had much luck, a professional ant extermination or pest control company, can be your best bet of ridding your home of ants once and for all. As with all of our services, at Columbia Certified Pest Control, we make sure that when we come out we inspect all of the areas that ants might be breeding or nesting in your home. We then identify which species of ants you have living with you.
After we’ve identified the types of ants that we need to target, our pest control experts will use ant extermination strategies that have been developed specifically for Columbia, SC and surrounding areas. We will not only get rid of the pests from the areas you see them, but we will destroy their nests so they don’t return. Because of how quickly ants can breed and the number of colonies they may have, if we don’t get rid of them all on the first visit, let us know and we’ll return to finish the job.
Columbia Certified Pest Control: Professional & Affordable Ant Extermination in Lexington SC
We take our job seriously, we also take customer service seriously. We understand that unwanted ants can hurt the value of your home and make you and your family uncomfortable. We provide high quality ant extermination and pest control services so that you and your family can have peace of mind. More importantly, we guarantee our work and do it at an affordable price, so you don’t have to let money come in the way of a comfortable living environment. If you have ant problems in your home in Columbia, SC, call us at 803-764-7866 for your free ant extermination estimate. You can also get in touch with us online to schedule a time to talk. We offer great specials so you can make sure your home is ant free, year round!
Pest Control Programs Available in Columbia, SC
At Columbia Certified Pest Control, we are committed to providing extermination programs that will suit your needs, all year long. Please take a look at the different programs that we’re currently offering in Columbia and surrounding areas.